Portland Ovations welcomes people of all abilities to our performances and programs, both digital and in person. Ovations presents in multiple platforms and in various venues in the Greater Portland area. Ovations prioritizes ADA-compliancy and universal access when choosing venues. We all deserve access, and all have different needs.
If there are additional ways to help you to better access our programs that are not currently being addressed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-773-3150.
Venue Specific Accessibility
Click the buttons below to read about accessibility in each venue.
- Building entry
- Assisted listening
Westbrook Performing Arts Center
Maine Jewish Museum
First Parish Church
American Sign Language
ASL interpretation will be provided at the following events in our 2023-24 season.
- It’s Okay to Be Different – Stories by Todd Parr
- It’s Okay to Be Different – Stories by Todd Parr (School-Time Performance)
- Wabanaki Stories (School-Time Performance)
- Cenicienta: A Bilingual Cinderella Story (10 AM performance)
- Cenicienta: A Bilingual Cinderella Story (12 PM performance)
- Come From Away (January 12 performance)
- Sasha Velour’s The Big Reveal Live Show!
- Jesus Christ Superstar (April 12 performance)
- Mean Girls (May 16 performance)
- Bluey’s Big Play (both performances)
Additional performances can include ASL interpretation upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 207-773-3150.
- Captions are provided on all virtual programming
- ASL interpreters appear on screen for all virtual programming
- Large print programs