Ovations Requires Proof of Vaccinations or a Negative Test To Attend POP: Global Passport
VACCINATIONS & TESTING
- VACCINE OR NEGATIVE TEST CHECK
- Present proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 PCR or Antigen test, either an at-home test, or one that has been administered by an authorized third party prior to entering the auditorium.
- CHECK IN: Once inside, each guest may go to the check-in table to receive your event program, drink coupon and parking voucher.
ACCEPTED PROOF OF VACCINATION
- You may present the actual vaccination card that was issued and marked when they were vaccinated.
- You may also present a photograph of this card that has been printed, or can be shown on a personal electronic device (mobile phone).
ACCEPTED PROOF OF NEGATIVE TEST
- PCR tests administered by an authorized provider.
- Rapid Antigen and Rapid Diagnostic test results administered by an authorized provider.
- At-home Rapid Antigen tests (BinaxNow). Please provide a photo of the negative test and include the time and date it was taken written on the test. This photo can be displayed on your phone at the vaccination checkpoint.
- Click here to learn more about testing.
- Masks must be worn at all times unless actively eating and drinking.
- Food and drink will be served throughout the evening.
- Recommended masks by US CDC